Statement from the artist:
I find working with pre-chewed gum opens my creative mind to limitless possibilities for expression. At first, I used my own gum but found I didn’t have enough so I now collect chewed gum from my friends, strangers, from under desks, park benches, etc. I’m currently enjoying working in my “Bazooka Pink and Hubba Grape Period” thought I occasionally fall back to my Gator Gum Yellow days. As you can see, I’ve been very busy.
- Mount Dorkmore, a celebration of great minds of the Meadow.
- Cool Guy Slinging Jacket Over Shoulder. Some Italian guy made the original.
- X: Vehicle Of Freedom In Space.
- Guy Who Just Pulled Something In His Back. Looks like it hurts.
- Le Artiste.
- Unhappy Armless Lady Happy Now Because I Added Arms. Thumbs up all the way.
- Unhappy Man Thinking He should Have Brought Toilet Paper.
- Enterprising Explorer.
- Superhero Ticklebit Who Was Unhappy Being Yellow On Mount Dorkmore.